By becoming a member of the Libertarian Party you are asserting the principle that you do not believe in the initiation of force, either individually or thru government, to obtain social or economic ends.
- Be directly supporting the cause. The Libertarian Party of Michigan does not take special interest money, it relies on the support of people like you.
- Belong to a party that consistently defends the Constitution and Bill of Rights on all issues.
- Receive our email newsletter and updates on party activities.
- Have opportunities to meet other individuals who share your love for liberty and desire a better, more free and prosperous America.
- Have a voice in our party; automatically a delegate to the annual State Convention.
If you would prefer to send membership dues in by mail please print the membership form found HERE.